If you had the chance to switch lives with one of your friends, who would it be? (Google )
If you had the chance to switch lives with one of your friends, who would it be?

Google

Let’s switch lives

March 25, 2021

Have you ever thought about what it would be like if you could switch lives with someone? Just like the movie Freaky Friday when the mom and daughter switched lives. I decided to ask a few students here at Washington High School this question: “If you could change lives with one of your friends, who would it be and why.”

Sophomore Jay Crable said: “I’d switch lives with my mom so her life could be as easy as she makes it for me by working and providing.”

Jay is the one on the far left and his mom is in the middle.
Here is a picture of Libby and her friend Brooke.

Freshman Liberty Erichsen said: “I would probably choose Brooke Hamilton because she is such an amazing person and has such a very interesting life.”

Senior Abby Evans said: “If I could switch lives with one of my friends I would switch lives with Evan Peters because he is such a confident individual with an amazing social life that I wish I had.”

Sophomore Parker Harris said: “I would switch with one of my older friends, Trevor Hershburger. He was one of my childhood friends. I would love to drive and experience a older life and see what life has to offer as an adult.”

Junior Vanessa Jarrard said: “I would would switch lives with my friend Mia Woods. She is always so funny and happy all the time and she gives the best advice. I would learn what she’s been through and what she has to go through everyday. She’s so mature and easy to talk to. It makesĀ  me want to be that kind of person.”

Freshman Korey Maddern said: “If I had to switch lives with one of my friends, it would be Brayden Grieg because he’s good at baseball and he does what he needs to get better at everything he does.”

Senior Reese Williamson said: “I would switch lives with Emily Ryder. “She knows what she wants to do after high school and she’s very well prepared for her adult life.”

Switching lives looks so cool in the movies and shows we all watch. If you had the chance to switch lives with someone, who would it be?